Terms And Condition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A non-refundable deposit of 40% of the total amount is required for every trip booking per person and must be paid to SHERPA KHUMBIYILA ADVENTURES PVT. LTD. Deposit can be made by bank transfer or by credit card (Visa or MasterCard), details of which are provided on the booking form. Any bank surcharges must be paid by clients.
- SHERPA KHUMBIYILA ADVENTURES PVT. LTD reserves the right to cancel any trip you have booked before it is guaranteed to run. A trip is guaranteed to run once it has two fully paid travelers for fixed departure or restricted trekking route, unless minimum numbers state otherwise.
- Most of the updates on trip prices, including what is included and excluded are updated through email.
- Bad weather in mountain regions can cause domestic flight delays, particularly in the Everest, Jomsom and Kanchenjunga regions in Nepal. In the case of delayed domestic flights, SHERPA KHUMBIYILA ADVENTURES PVT. LTD will not meet any additional departing city accommodation and food costs prior to your trip, and accommodation and food costs on a normal trip basis will be arranged in the case of delayed return flights but cost by you.
- SHERPA KHUMBIYILA ADVENTURES PVT. LTD do not accept any responsibility for costs incurred as a result of missed international flight connection but will assist in making alternative arrangements where possible with extra costs.
- While travelling with SHERPA KHUMBIYILA ADVENTURES PVT. LTD you agree to accept the authority of the trip leader or local operator at all times. You are aware that travel within a group may involve compromise to accommodate the diverse desires and physical abilities of group members. You understand SHERPA KHUMBIYILA ADVENTURES PVT. LTD reserves the right to decline, accept, or retain any person as a member of the group at any time.
- KHUMBIYILA ADVENTURES PVT. LTD terms & conditions contain legal obligations; we encourage you to read them carefully. They form the basis on which bookings are accepted by KHUMBIYILA ADVENTURES PVT. LTD. If you cancel your booking after you have paid or deposited for the booking, the following percentage will be charged for cancellation:
- If you cancel the trip 60 days before the trip departure date– 0% (deposit refundable) with bank surcharge paid by you.
- If you cancel the trip 30 days before the trip departure date- 60% of the total trip cost, with bank surcharge paid by you.
- If you cancel the trip 10 Days before the trip departure – 80% of the total trip cost with bank surcharge paid by you.
Note: SKA makes special arrangement for postponed trip.
The Trip can be postponed with applied deposit charges for future with condition such as; probable changes in future trip cost increment and enabling to replace the group member. Postpone agreement should be done at least 30days prior to trip departure.
Unless otherwise stated, purchases made through KHUMBIYILA ADVENTURES PVT. LTD is subject to these terms & conditions; in all booking arrangements, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the persons named in the booking.
you could simply send the copies of your passports along with a 40% deposit. You could pay the deposit through bank transfer. Balance is payable in advance on arrival.
International flight have to have re-confirmation, Please drop us yours passport and ticket.
Mode of Payment
We accept transaction through direct bank wire transfer. We accept Nepalese rupees in cash. You could simply send the copies of your passports along with a 40% deposit. You could pay the deposit through bank transfer.
Payment Bank Details for Wire Transfer:
Account Name: Sherpa Khumbiyila Adventures Pvt. Limited
A/C No: 009-210-010-000-010
Bank Name: SANIMA BANK Ltd. KATHMANDU, NEPAL
Swift code: SNMANPKA