- Langtang Gosainkunda trek
Langtang Gosainkunda trek
Langtang Region is marvelous attraction for tourists. One can set out this trek; drive out from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi either by local or reserved bus and jeeps. Approximately 6 to 7 hours drive. The Langtang Goshaikund trek is one of the popular and most beautiful trekking in Nepal. “Kund" refers to a lake in Nepali language. There are 108 lakes in this area and Goshaikund is the famous and most important religious places of pilgrimage, which is situated at an altitude of about 4380m. Surrounded by high mountains on the north and east, this lake is grand and picturesque. The lake remains frozen for six months in winter October to June.There are other nine famous lakes such as Saraswati, Bhairav, Sourya and Ganesh Kunda.
Day to day Itinerary
Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2 Free day in Kathmandu
Day 3 Kathmandu to Syabru Beshi, Drive till trekking starting point.
Day 4 Syabru Beshi to Lama Hotel
Day 5 Lama Hotel to Langtang village.
Day 6 Langtang village to Kyanjing Gompa.
Day 7 Rest day at Kyanjing Gompa: Explore around the glacier and himalayan Yak pasture.
Day 8 Kynanjing Gompa to Lama Hotel.
Day 9 Lama Hotel to Big Syabru,
Day 10 Big Syabru to Sing Gompa.
Day 11 Sing Gompa to Gosainkunda Lake.
Day 12 Gosainkunda to Sing Gompa.
Day 13 Sing Gompa to Dhunche
Day 14 Dhunche drive back to Kathmandu
Day 15 Freeday in Kathmandu.
Day 16 Departure
- Arrival and Departure transfer as per itinerary
- Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- All 3 time meals & teahouse accommodation while on trekking
- An experanced trekking Guide and necessary porters for the trekking part
- Insurance of the trekking staffs
Cost Doesn't Includes
- International Airfare and tax
- Nepal Visa fee
- Lunch and Dinner while in Kathmandu
- Hard, soft and all kinds of bottled drinks
- Your travel insurance
- Personal Clothing's
- Other personal expenses and tips