- Peak Climbing
- Mera Peak 6476m.
Mera Peak 6476m.
Mera Peak is a mountain which lies in the Khumbu region of Nepal. At 6,476 metres, it is classified as a trekking peak. Mera Peak is the highest trekking peak in Nepal, which can be climbed without pre-mountaineering experience because technically Mera Peak is not difficult to climb. But due to the high-altitude participants need to be fit and use to with the use of an ice-axe and crampons. Instruction in the use of these will be given at the base camp before starting the climb.
Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Preparation for peak climbing ( briefing, checking gears)
Fly to Lukla and stay in lodge in Lukla (2800)
Trek to Chutanga stay in lodge (3100m) 5 hrs
Trek to Tuli Kharka via Zatr La stay in lodge (4400m) 6 – 7 hrs
Trek to Tashing Ongma stay in lodge (3600m ) 5 – 6 hrs
Trek to Tangnag stay in lodge (4350m) 4 – 5 hrs
Acclimatisation Day at Tangnag stay in lodge (4350m )
Trek to Khare stay in lodge (5100m) 4 hrs
Acclimatisation Day at Khare stay in lodge (5100m)
Trek to Mera La stay in tent (5415m) 2:30 hrs
Climb to High Camp stay in tent (5800m) 4 hrs
Summit Mera Peak (6476m), return to Khare stay in lodge (5100m) 8 – 9 hrs
Trek to Tashing Ongma stay in lodge (3600m ) 5 hrs
Tashing Ongma to Tuli Kharka stay in Lodge ( 4400m) 5 hrs
Tuli Kharka to Lukla stay in lodge (2800m) 6 hrs
Fly back to Kathmandu stay in hotel.
- Arrival and Departure transfer as per itinerary including domestic flights.
- 4 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast ( 2 nights before the trip and 2 nights after)
- All three time meals and teahouse accommodation while on trekking and camping facilitites during climbing
- A trekking Guide and necessary porters for the trekking part
- Experienced Sherpa climbing guide to suport during climbing
- Common climbing gears like ropes, snow bars, ice screws, Carabiners etc.provided
- All staff wages
- Insurance of the trekking and climbing staff
- All necessary tents for members and staff
- All necessary kitchen utensils and equiments
- National Park fee
- Peak Permit Fee
- Farewell Dinner
Cost Doesn't Includes
- International Airfare
- Nepal visa fee
- Lunch & Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Personal equipment ( your personal climbing gear and clothings)
- Medical insurance ( high altitude coverage and emergency evacuation) and Travel insurance
- All kind of bottle beverages & telephone calls and internet usage
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Kathmandu Heritage site entrance fee during Sightseeing
- Tips to the staffs