- Everest Base Camp Trek
Everest Base Camp Trek
The Everest Base Camp trek (EBC) in Khumbu regions could be considered the signature trek of Nepal. Our two weeks trek provides the opportunity to explore the Solu Khumbu region, home to the legendary Sherpa culture and the most spectacular mountain scenery in the world. Follow the journey that Sir Edmund Hilary and Tenzing Norgay set off on in 1953, explore remote heritage villages, discover high altitude mountain monasteries and learn about the unique spiritual perspective the Sherpas have towards the mountains they call home; before reaching the ultimate destination: the base camp of the mighty Everest, or Sagarmatha as it is known to local people.
Day 1 Arrival in kathmandu
Day 2 Free day in Kanthmandu
Day 3 Schedule flight to Lukla (2840m). Trek to Phakding. (2610m)
Day 4 Phakding to Namche Bazar (3440m)
Day 5 Hiking from Namche to Khumjung (3780m) for acclimatization and back to Namche
Day 6 Namche to Tengboche (3860m)
Day 7 Tengboche to Dingboche(4410m)
Day 8 Rest in Dingboche for acclimatization
Day 9 Dingboche to Lobuche (4910m)
Day 10 From Lobuche visit Everest Base Camp (5364 m) & spend the night in Gorakshep (5140)
Day 11 Ghorakshep - early morning hiking to Kala Pathar (5550m) to view Mt. Everest and decend to Pheriche
Day 12 Pheriche to Tengboche
Day 13 Tengboche to Namche Bazar
Day 14 Namche Bazar to lukla
Day 15 Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 16 Departure
- Arrival and Departure transfer as per itinerary.
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Kathmandu in 3.5 star with breakfast.
- All trekking permits and Sagarmatha National park fee.
- Domestic airfare to Lukla and back to Kathmandu.
- All three time meals and teahouse accommodation while on trekking.
- A trekking Guide and necessary porters for the trekking part.
- Insurance of the trekking staffs.
Cost Doesn't Includes
- International Airfare and tax
- Nepal Visa fee
- Lunch and Dinner while in Kathmandu
- Hard, soft and all kinds of bottled drinks
- your travel insurance
- Personal Clothings
- other personal expenses and tips
TRIP COST: $ 1745
Trip Duration: 16 Days
MAXIMUM Altitude: 5550 M
Hello, this is a H3 tag